SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

My go-to purse picture and review!


My go-to bag: Tory Burch York Tote
Reasoning: SO many compartments! There is a pocket for literally everything you would ever need. There is a pocket for your keys, face-powder, pencils, hand sanitizer--everything!

I also love the durability. It has been such a good bag for everyday, from work to school, and even going out.

Size I say would be medium to large. The color is a grey, which works as a nude for me. My one thing with the grey leather color is that I have gotten a scratch on the fabric, due to the high coloring I'm sure.

The laptop compartment is the main reason why this bag is amazing for day to day life for me as a college student. I have never been a backpack person and this purse is super functional for me.

Overall: 9/10 (point off due for the scratch!)


I am not a 'purse' person by any means, and this bag has been one of my absolute favorite purchases. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who wants to get a very functional tote, for work, school, or just life!

Post a Comment