SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

What I Am Ordering From The Nordstrom Sale

The wait is over. I can finally shop the sale! Since I work at Nordstrom, even though I have a card I have to wait until the first day of public sale to shop (At 2pm).

I mainly like to get shoes, clothes, accessories, and a good beauty deal. I always eye handbags and eyewear but never seem to purchase during the sale. I will be ordering and then updating with a new post of what worked and what didn't.

Shoes:
This is the Kyle By Steve Madden Boot. I am ordering these boots because I tried the Blondo and the Franco Sarto booties but I did not like the toe shape. Hopefully the toe shape on this is more almond than pointy. This will be a great boot for campus and everyday life in the fall. The price of this boot was 86.90 from 129.95.
 


This boot is Gabbie by Steve Madden. It's a great over the knee boot and I think it will be dressy enough for everyday and can even work for a more professional look. Such a versatile boot that looks pricey but it's only 86.90 from 129.95.

Clothing:

This Lush Side Split Tee is 15.90 ! I don't know original price since it was sold out. I believe 28 or so. I just love v-necks, perfect for layering under jackets or throwing a scarf on top! I ordered the navy color. 


Dreams By Debut Forward Seam Tunic Sweater- I got the grey color in this because it is so ridiculously soft! I could not believe it when I felt it in store. I do not own many sweaters you can just throw on, so I decided to snag this. The price is 29.90 from 45.00.


Articles Of Society Jeans in Burgundy and Black-  These jeans fit me so well. This style is called the Sarah style and they stretch just the right amount without becoming baggy. I have them in white and a light wash, and I added some fall colors to my wardrobe. There are an awesome piece for the price of 38.90 for great quality denim! These jeans roughly are about 58-70 dollars normal price. 




Zella Leggings: If you know me, you know I live in Zella on my days off. I prefer Zella to any other work out legging as well. They stay in place and preform well.  I got the live in high waist style (black) in a size small. Most of my Zellas are small since they stretch a lot, but I might try a medium. I also ordered the Zella Autumn High Waist Moto Leggings in small. They are an olive/grey color, which I love! I am such an olive person. Both are such great deals. The Live In Leggings are 35.90 from 54 and the Moto are 49.90 from 75. 





Accessories:
Gorjana Power Gemstone Bracelet- Ok, my new jewelry obsession has been Gorjana! I love love love all her stuff I can not even tell you. I usually wear my gold watch all the time, and I think this gold bracelet with the pyrite stone would add such a beautiful subtle hint of color. The gemstone colors each have a meaning, and the pyrite stone means strength. I have so many necklaces and bracelets by this brand, it is such good quality for fashion jewelry. Her stuff is plated 3x so it will not rust! Bracelet is 31.90 from 48.00.

Voluspa Candles:  3 candles for 30 dollars, enough said! These smell amazing and each have a 50 hour burn time on them. Not to mention the super cute packaging. I have always wanted to buy these and I'm glad I could snag them at a great price. They are usually 50 dollars!



Moroccan Oil Shampoo Set:  This is yet another product I have been wanting to try but never got! This moroccan oil shampoo set comes with a shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and oil treatment. I am excited to see what my hair thinks of this since everyone has been raving about it. I got this set for 78 and it is a 112 value! Amazing deal and I can not wait to try.

I also bought a stila lip stain and eyeliner kit for 20! I always use that eyeliner and it came with a free lip stain so why not. The price of the eyeliner is usually 20 so it is a great deal. I could not find the link but check your local Nordstrom! 

Sold Out And Waiting For Restock:

I am waiting for items to be restocked. I want this first sweater by Dreamers by Debut Rib Open Knit Cardigan. It runs big I tried it in store, I would size down. This sweater is on sale for 35.90.

Blank NYC Suede Moto Jacket- This jacket is everything! So perfect for fall. I love this color it is called spice but I am hoping to purchase the grey color since I have a little bit more of a neutral style. It is on sale for 125.90 from 188!


Moon River Fringe Hem Sweater- I have been dying over this fringe hem! I am stalking this piece until it becomes available. 

Halogen Plaid Skirt- Another item my eyes will be peeled for. I keep imaging this look with black over the knee boots and tights and a black turtleneck. All the heart eyes! I will wait for the restock in this. I believe I would order around a size 8.


Everything linked right here! Happy Shopping:



Items still on my wishlist:


I will post another follow up post when I get all my packages to review what I think of all the items! Hope this helped everyone. Remember prices go up after August 6th so shop now! 





Xoxo,







Post a Comment