SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Back To School Wardrobe Must Haves



Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I can't believe I started school this week. It is so insane that it's my last year of undergrad...time really flies by. I always get really excited to go back to school because I love fall fashion so I wanted to put a post together for you all so you can see what I love to have in my wardrobe for school!


  • V-Neck Tee - Essential for any season really. I live in v-neck's all the time. They go under leather jackets, sweaters, or can be worn alone. I always get a fresh white one every season.
  • Utility Jacket- Still in style and still in love with olive. You can wear this over literally anything and it looks amazing. Pair it with a striped shirt, black denim and cheetah loafers for a cute fun look.
  • Suede Jacket - This was my splurge this season. I bought the grey version of the blank NYC jacket. It will literally be the best layering piece. Suede is so so so in and I'm obsessing. I can't wait until it's cold out so I can wear this jacket.
  • Pull Over Sweater- These sweaters are the best for fall because you just put them on with leggings and over the knee boots and you instantly look cute. I have one in white, black, and I recently got a mauve one. My favorite places to get cozy sweaters are BP, Free People, Topshop, and Tillys.
  • Ruffle Top- Ruffles are the trend this season! I have a cute ruffle blouse I love. It is such a girly and fun top that really looks like you're trying but you're not. They instantly make your look appear so chic and flirty. I recommend added some ruffles or big bell sleeves to your wardrobe this season.
  •  Zella High Waisted Leggings- These leggings suck everything in. The sheen to them is so nice. Even though they are considered active wear, they do not give off that look. I wear these all the time, and have multiple pairs and multiple styles. 
  • Topshop Jeans- I live in these. I am wearing them right now and I need to get them in every color. They fit every curve and don't stretch out. The black also does not fade which is amazing since I wash them all the time. 
  •  Baseball Cap- I know we all have bad hairs days..so a hat is always a cute option. Pop this on with a hoodie, cute leggings and sneakers for a sporty look. 
  •  Booties- Do I even have to explain this one? I love booties! I always go for a nude pair because I like them to match with everything. My favorite booties I own are BP brand and Steve Madden. 
  •  Backless Loafers- I own a pair of Vince Camuto backless loafers and I never thought I would love them as much as I do. Seriously...you NEED to try a pair. I can wear ripped jeans and a white t-shirt and I immediately look put together with a pair of loafers on. They're also great for work-wear. I use mine for work, school, church, out with friends, etc.
  •  Transitional Booties- Booties with cut outs are always a good move for early fall because it is still nice out. The cut outs give you a summer vibe but the boot gives you a fall feel. I had a pair and I loved them (before I wore them to death!). They are also super, super cute with tights and dresses in fall. 
  • Slip on Sneaker - I'm wearing slip on sneakers in my night class as I write this (oops). I live in slip on sneakers for school because they go wth all my casual clothes and are so so comfortable. I have a pair of vans and halogen slip on sneakers, which are the comfiest brand in my opinion.
  •  Simple Necklace- I got this bar necklace this summer and I basically wear it everyday. It goes with everything and it's so simple yet so cute. I love it so much. A simple necklace like this is perfect jewelry for school with a pair of studs. 
  • Gold Watch-  I got this watch for my sister for her graduation and I keep stealing it because it is so amazing! It is a thin lightweight watch and it matches with everything. A watch is my favorite accessory and a simple way to add some arm candy.
  •  Plaid Scarf- Hello to scarf season! This is probably my favorite fall accessory. I love scarves they're just so cozy and cute and give every outfit that finishing touch. I love this red plaid from forever 21, need to order!

As always, thank you so much for reading. I hope this post inspires you in some way for your fall back-to-school attire! 
Xoxo,

Post a Comment