SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 4, 2017

TOP NSALE ITEMS!

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all having a fabulous Friday. I have not posted what I am keeping from my huge haul order so in this post I am going to include what I love and the outfit you need.

What I kept and loved:


Accessories:

Gorjana Power Gemstone Bracelet in Pyrite
Nadri Bracelet
Bauble Bar Choker

                    

Clothing:

Lush Slide Split Tee
BP Pull over Cardigan
Blank NYC Suede Jacket
Articles of Society Skinny Jean in Maroon and Black
Zella Live in Leggings
Zella Moto Leggings










Shoes:

BP Mule 
I am still looking for more boots but the two Steve Madden I bought did not work out.





Beauty:

Voluspa Candle Set
Moroccan Oil Set
Stila Eyeliner and Lip Set






MUST HAVE ITEMS:

My absolute favorites have to be the basics, my suede jacket, a tee, denim and mules. All these pieces are essentials that are perfect for fall. I am going to live in this t-shirt and jacket combo. Articles denim is also my favorite so I stocked up on black and got maroon as some color for fall outfits.

My second favorite outfit is this BP sweater and rose gold choker. This sweater is so comfy and it is also long so you can wear it with leggings and boots in fall. I can not get over these mules and they were only 50! Such simple and easy pieces that can be worn with so many outfits.


I have a couple more things coming in the mail that I have not reviewed but hurry and get this pricing before the sale is over! TWO more days left!!

If you have any questions, drop a comment. Thanks for reading and happy shopping!

Xoxo,



Post a Comment