SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Gingham for the Fall

Hi everyone!

Gingham is one trend I am super late on (oops), but I'm glad I hopped on the trend. I think this print can be done in so many different ways. There are so many cute skirts, long-sleeve tops, or even pants. I purchased a top with big sleeves and a tie waist. I think this top will work in the fall with black skinny pants or jeans and booties. Even if I do a mini leather skirt with tights and over the knee boots.


This is how I wore my outfit: Top, Black pants, and Dolce Vita Wedges





Other ways to wear Gingham:




Gingham Set with hint of rose

Amp up a skirt and plain turtleneck with rose detail or a big hat!







gingham pants for fall with trench
             Wear the print with pants and a duster coat to transition the look into fall.





Hope this gives you guys some outfit inspiration! Let me know how you like to wear gingham down below.

Xoxo,

Post a Comment